lørdag 3. mai 2014

Happy Birthday Johanna

Today is the birthday of my beautiful German friend Johanna. She is turning 17 and is kind of the "baby" in our group, but so lovely, smart and beautiful.
Dear Johanna!
Happy, happy birthday!
You are a beautiful, smart, lovely, caring, funny etc girl that I have grown to love over the last year here in England. You have turned into one of my best and most important friends during only a few months. I don't know what I would have done without you. One trip to Merry Hill proved that we had a lot more in common than originally expected. Music taste, interests, love of cookies(and other sweets), etc. and thinking back now it is 5 months ago. I know it is soon time for us to split as this experience is close to an end, but to us that will not mean goodbye. It will only mean see you later because I promise we will se each other again, and we will keep in contact somehow. And we still have three big events to do together, your birthday celebration, visit the Harry Potter studios and the Little Mix concert.
I hope that you are going to really enjoy this day and the celebration this evening. Happy Birthday!



- Emilie Helmine

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar