torsdag 1. mai 2014

Yet another goodbye

I am going to write also this post in english as it is to two of my english friends who are going back to Mexico.
Dear Eloina and Sofia!
It is sad to see yet two more people leave and it reminds me that it is not long until we are all home again and this crazy year will only be a memory and some new close friends.
You are both two lovely girls and I wish we had more time together before you leave for Mexico, but I know we can't change it now. Eloina I hated to have to say goodbye to you yesterday, but I know there is always a chance that we might see each other again. I am going to miss the both of you and I will never forget the memories we have together. I am really going to miss having you with us on the trips, and (Eloina) how you after every art lesson had paint up your arms. I promise that I will not forget you and I will do my best to come visit sometime though I can't tell how far in the future that might be.
Thank you so much for 6 months of getting to know what amazing people you are and for becoming my friends. I wish you all well in the future and hope that you will tell me if you come to Norway (though I will probably not understand why you come to cold Norway compared to Mexico, but I will be really happy anyways if you do).

I am going to miss you!


- Emilie Helmine

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar